From:
Kris Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 2010 18:30:01 -0400
I just picked up another ferret from a neighboring county humane
society Friday. They informed us this ferret was a hob, but to their
dismay this ferret was a girl. I checked her over and discovered she
has 1 dot in her right ear (not two). She doesn't have any other
tattoos or any other distinct markings. Any suggestions who this
breeder is, or what it means. I also have another ferret with 2 dots
in the right ear (suggesting to me he is a MF) however he has another
one on his left rear toe. Does this mean he is a MF with European
bloodlines? I have to admit he is 1 1/2 years old and has the
personality of a Triple F, or Path Valley. He is a biter and he has
the strangest coloring (almost like a sable met a cinnamon). Plus he
is huge. Any suggestions there?

Thanks
Kris Church LVT and Animal Behaviorist
Co-Director of the Richmond Ferret Rescue League