Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 08:50:09 -0700
I received a call this morning about a lost, 1 1/2 year old albino male.
Unfortunately I couldn't understand the owners name but do have a phone
number.

Is there anyone in this area that can put this on their list and contact
the owner to make sure they do everything possible to find the ferret?
Please contact me and I'll pass along the phone number.

I only cover the California area so don't know anything about the
Tennessee area.

Thanks!

Chris K.
Ferrets Anonymous Lost/Found Coordinator
619-440-8823