Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 1997 20:52:10 -0230
Well, I have had my sable ferret for 2 months now and i have noticed that
people have been posting stuff about planning on getting a ferret and
wanting to know how to prepair for them... You cant prepair fully for a
ferret! My ferret could get under my coffee table and there is only an inch
of space! Temperment with dogs and cats, my dog got along great with the
ferret at first but the ferrets games and the dogs games were not mixing...
Now we cant let them in a room together!!! There is a lot more i can tell
you, so if anyone out there wants some info about new ferrets, write me!

Cya,

Brian
http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/7603