From:
Kim Schilling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 11:34:16 -0500
I just got off the phone with Bob a few minutes ago.  Unless someone's
willing to send a pack of sled dogs and supplies to rescue him, he'll
remain on the side of the road in PA waiting for a whopper of a blizzard
to pass.  Apparently he's camped out with a dozen or so other snowbound
folks waiting for the nearest off ramp to be cleared of 2 overturned
semi's.  Last I heard he was heading out into the blinding snow to single
handedly pull the trucks to safety......or at least offer the truckers a
soda while they wait for help.

Anyway, Bob had promised someone that he'd stop by for a visit on his way
home.  He sends his apologies and hopes that this person will understand.
Anyone who knows Bob also knows that he doesn't back out of his
commitments except in extreme emergencies.

 :-)

Kim Schilling