Date:
Sun, 3 Jan 2010 14:08:15 EST
Me and JR were born in May of this year, we are big boys and we were
used to teach third year vet students all about fur kids. There was
seven of us in all and we had no home after class was over so the
Doctor called some members of the Big Lick Ferret Club and shelter
and guess what, we all had homes within a week.

Me and J. R. moved in with five other babies, we learned what "tone"
is, (oh boy) and what soft treats are (again, oh boy) We have our own
room to run around in, lots of boxes and such to hide in, lots of toys
and most of all lots of love.

So what I am asking of you that love fur kids, please bring a baby
home to love

Thank you so much
Doc