Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:47:38 -0400
Ferrets R #1 in Northern Virginia, right outside of Washington DC is not
taking any more surrendered ferrets for owners.

We are honoring our waiting list for surrendered ferrets, but will not
take any others.  We are also honoring our contract for those who have
adopted from us.

We have many fantastic ferrets waiting for homes.  We have not made one
adoption since June 26th.  We ADV test and get all vaccines done prior
to finding homes.

Faith
Ferrets R #1 Shelter & Rescue
www.ferretsr1.org