From:
Shea Anson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 07:33:45 EDT
Hugs and Dooks to all!!!

Okay ~ I've heard the stories about ferrets stashing treats and things
they've stolen from grocery bags (hehehe!!!) But have any of you had your
ferts grab food from the food bowl and run in another room to stash it?
I was cleaning the guest room this morning, and in the corner was a HUGE
pile of raisins, banana chips, and ferret food.  We've seen her run to
her bowl and grab food and run off, but thought she was eating it.

It almost makes me feel like she doesn't trust us to keep feeding her.
LOLOL Though I know that can't be the case.  Anyone else have a similar
story???

Love,
Shea & Trixie