From:
"Marlene B., Richmond Ferret Rescue" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2006 10:58:12 -0400
Yep.  we're gonna do it AGAIN.  Except this year's classes and programs
ar VERY different.

AND... Drum roll , please...
Dr. Kawaskai, from Northern VA. will be part of the
"Ferret University': The Health of Ferrets.

He'll be answering questions and signing autographs at our show.  Also,
this year, we'll be doing 10 Fun classes- no specialty classes.

You can find the program and entry form at:
www.statefairva.org

It'll be listed under competitions.  Should be up in the next few days.

When:  Sept. 30th, 2006
Where: Richmond Raceway (held during the VA. State Fair- it's a hell
       of a deal)
Why:   Because we just can't give it up
Time:  Ferret University starts at 12 noon
       The fun classes start at 2pm- although we'll probably be
       late, as usual.

Forewarned is Forearmed!

Thanks,

Sincerely,