From:
Shirley of Pebbs Pets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 20:43:26 -0500
Our raffle will be posted on our website
http://www.pebbspets.com/raffle.htm
at 7am on March 15th 2003.  We have Lots of items for all animals and all
us humans too.  We are trying to raise veterinarian funds for the year
and every little bit helps.  If you only have a few dollars, you can buy
a few raffle tickets and you may win something real nice.

You can also help us out by telling all your friends and crossposting
this information to other message boards you may belong to.  We really
appreciate all your help and support.

Thank You
Shirley Pebbles
President