From:
Dick Bossart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 1996 18:32:07 -0500
Here is an update on the 7 ferrets rescued from the former VT breeder.  The
last two were taken to the vet's today.  One had to have a kidney removed.
The second was found with a large mass in the abdomen, and is scheduled for
surgery tomorrow.

The female, with the deep infection in the neck and cardio.  is touch and
go.  Her throat is so sore and swollen that she won't eat, and syringe
feeding her Duck Soup makes her wimper and cry with each swallow.

I haven't talked to Tom or Brenda today to hear how the pregnant 6-year old
is doing.  When I find out, I'll let you know.

Dick B.