Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2008 13:24:21 -0600
Hello All -

I've got a migraine since 1:30am so this is short. I apologize but this
is the best I can do with a throbbing head and sick stomach -

There are several trees still needing Santas. PLEASE go to the giving
trees ASAP and pick your ferrets to send gifts too. Time for the
ferrets to receive their gifts by christmas day is short. To some of
us it is an important calendar day and we want our loved ones and those
we care about to have their gifts on or before that day. How would you
or members of your family feel if christmas day came and went like any
other day with no gifts of love?

I know several people that have picked multiple ferrets from the trees
(including me). With approximately 500 tree ferrets and almost 3000 FML
members and additional people from other lists where the links are
posted, there is no valid reason for ALL ferrets to not have a santa.
If 1/4 of the FML picks a ferret we should have the trees cleared!

I don't know how often the tree is being updated so if you pick
ferrets, please email the shelter to see if the ferret already has a
santa and if you don't mind, please post on the FML too. And Shelters,
please check your emails daily so people can pick others that don't
have Santas.

Let's not see any santa-less ferrets on this years tree for Christmas!

http://www.mfran.org/2008/index.html

tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org
Kansas