Date:
Sun, 5 May 2002 11:54:05 EDT
Hi,

I posted a couple weeks ago about having Lorelei Hunt, animal
communicator, speak to my ferrets.

She told me that Molly had a pain on the right side of her head.  Well, I
finally got an appointment for Friday night and I had my vet check her
over.  She found three painful lower incisors when she examined Molly.
All three were extracted, so we'll see what happens.

Also, she told me that Fozzie complained that his chest ached on occasion.
We did a chest x-ray.  There might be a mass growing in his chest cavity.
We will x-ray again in 1 month to see if it has gotten any bigger.  I
think I might have an echocardiogram done to make sure his heart is okay.
If it is, then I guess the only option I'll have is to start him on pred
for the IBD and possible growth.

My vet was very open to everything I told her about the animal
communication.  She said that she had a shelter mom do it once and it was
really interesting.

Well.  just thought I'd let you know what the vet had to say regarding
"what my ferrets had to say"!  ;-)

Bye!

Dodie in NJ