From:
Chris Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2006 12:12:50 -0500
I live in Florida and have a 200 gallon fish pond, that I made out of
light weight concrete, in my front yard. Lately my two ferrets, Maggie
and Cody, have decided that they want to go outside with me. They
usually like to run around the pond playing in all of the tall grasses
and plants, chase my poor frog and walk around the edge of the pond and
watch the fish. Just recently, Cody has found how fun it is to climb up
on the edge of the pond, put his head under the water to look at the
fish and snorkel at them. Well today, Maggie was on the edge of the
pond and while I was just sitting there watching the two of them have
fun, she decided to just dive right into the center of the pond. She
then did a very short swim around and then climbed out the other side.
Just after Maggie climbed out, Cody was on the edge in front of me,
when his back end fell into the pond. Instead of climbing out, he just
turned around in the pond and did his little swim around and then
climbed out the other side. The poor fish did not know what to make of
this and just looked up and watched these two crazy ferrets swim around
above them.

After they both climbed out of the pond, they decided to try to dry off
in the dirt. Man were they a mess, but they were sure jumping around
and dancing with excitement. Then came the time to go back in and face
the ramifications of going swimming in the fish pond. To them it was a
lot of fun getting all wet while swimming in the pond, but it is no fun
at all to get all wet from having to get a bath afterwards. Maybe they
will think twice the next time they think about going swimming in the
fish pond.

Now today started out as a bad bipolar day, but my two little angels
sure knew what to do to change that! How can I be down after my two
little angels made me laugh so hard?

Chris Roberts