From:
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 23:20:19 EST
Thanks to all who may want to write to the National Enquirer, their
addy is:
National Enquirer
P.O. box 420235
Palm Coast, FL. 32142-0235

The issue the Tyson article was in was Vol. 74 No. 24
the e mail addy is www.nationalenquirer.com

The reported was Pat, I don't know her last name, she was very nice and I
don't think she even knew what they were going to donate or maybe I'm being
naive again.  Well what ever the case at least it was something, and right
now anything is better than nothing.  I'm thankful for all I do have, which
is my crazy bundles of fuzzy love.

Speaking of which.........
I have already received 5 ferrets in this year, making a shelter total of
48 right now.  one is a little sable male found in the streets 2 days ago,
probably 8 weeks max, a little nipper but just a babe.  and then got 2
ferrets in,one a DEW 2 yr male with a 8 week old kit that was a Christmas
present to herself and then she left the state and the boyfroiend had no
clue on what to do about ferrets.  And then two returns that the owner
adopted last year but is moving and can't keep them.  oh well the shelter
life goes on.

As for my Rotty Buster, I am having his surgery done next week, I got 1/2
the donation money from a fellow animal lover so that way it doesnt take
away from the ferrets, the other half I will make payments on.  I really
feel that I am blessed and I really want to help those who are doing rescue
work.  Please let me know if you need anything, i will try to send any
excess supplies I have, coupons, whatever.!!

One last note, anyone still wanting to write Tyson,the ferret starver a
letter I will post his addy, it was in the local paper her so I don't think
that i can be in any trouble, and if so I will handle it.

Well goodnight good people,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
Where ferrets are treated like gold................