From:
"Chris Mathis, Oregon Ferret Shelter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2006 18:11:16 +0000
Hi FMLers!

Besure and mark your calendar for September 16th 10 AM to 4PM to join the
Oregon Ferret Shelter family for a wonderful fun day at Hammerle Park in
West Linn, Oregon.

Please bring a picnic lunch and plan on spending the whole day.  We have
plans for a live auction, and wonderful dj and music, Spin the Ferret
Wheel, Tube Runs, Longest and Shortest tail, Bag Bust out, Ladder Golf
Tournament for the humans, a photograther on duty and a vet talk by Dr
Alice Sievers DVM on DIM the new mystery disease of ferrets.  We will
also have vet checks by Dr Meg Frey and other visiting vets and bingo!

If you need more information, please contact the Oregon Ferret Shelter
503-557-8369.  All proceeds from this event will go directly for the
care of the shelter ferrets.