From:
Danny Dominguez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 15:30:37 EST
I'm looking to adopt a ferret(or two) from someone who can't take care of
theirs anymore in the Miami/ Kendall area.  I can't travel far so please
be local, I live just by Ferguson Highschool to give an idea.

I'm very responsible and have had a ferret before but we had to put him
to sleep because I bought him in hopes of making him better(he was quite
sick) but the poor thing was beyond my help so we just had to put him to
sleep.  I have also baby-sitted my cousins ferret and I am very aware of
the time I must spend with one and I know I can handle it.  So if you
have a ferret that you can't take care of anymore in the Miami/Kendall
area then please email me at [log in to unmask]