From:
Ron Konstantin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 04:12:09 -0500
Since i have so few ferrets needing shelter here in Abilene, Texas, i have
never set up a wesite.  I'm a youth minister, so i have alot of spare time.
I must admit i only have webtv plus not a real computer.  I would really
like some advice on this since i am really a novice about the net in
general.  My first ferret Thumper who is 14 is fading fast.  Hes with my
little sister and has had all his canines removed.  she must feed him by
hand.  the vet says he's not suffring from anything but old age.  He still
has a beautiful coat, and weight about the same as he always has but is
only awake about 2&1/2 hours a day.  Any thoughts would be apreciated.
DOOKS REN (MY NICKNAME), SLINKY, RIKKI, & LONG-SHORT-SALLY.