From:
"Regina J. Hart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 May 1998 18:22:53 -0400
THREE RIVERS FERRET CLUB
The Three Rivers Ferret Club (formerly the Three Rivers Ferret Association)
is proud to announce our brand new look!  We are now affiliated with the
Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association, a statewide shelter system.
Together we have an exciting year of events planned including bi-monthly
meetings featuring programs and speakers, the Ferret Follies Fun Match,
Ferret Awareness Days at local pet stores, the Three Rivers Ferret Show in
March of 1999, and more!

Become a part of the action!

Join the Three Rivers Ferret Club today!

Contact:
Three Rivers Ferret Club
412-431-2830
P.O. Box 7412