From:
Heidi Lynne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 22:48:51 -0700
Normally I would have some sort of excuse as to why the bottom row of
ferret movie clip links on the new Extreme Weezils' Ferret Flix page,
announced in Sunday's FML, were not quite correct ... And I thought it
was all ready for general consumption ... Sorry, folks!

Now, I can say with conviction that all 20 thirty-second ferret film clips
are linked properly and ready to be downloaded and viewed by all those
ferret lovers out there!
http://www.extremeweezils.com/fertflix.html

Or just go to our home page and follow the "NEW: MOVIES" link:
http://www.extremeweezils.com

As I stated in the initial announcement, each movie clip is between 800
and 900 kb in size [just shy of one megabyte] and playtime for every clip
is 30 seconds.  What will YOUR favorite clip be?

Dooks and Wardances plus Fuzzy Luv Hugs to all!

Heidi and the Extreme Weezils
http://www.extremeweezils.com
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
GET WEEZILIZED!