From:
Kathy Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 14:44:10 -0400
We've had roaches turn up in the basement.  I'm taking things away for
Good Will.  Moving my boxes out and making space for my son's and the
rommate's stuff.

I normally just use chinchilla dust (fullers earth or diactomous
earth/dus).

I'd like to spray or bomb.  I'm not sure anything is safe with animals on
every floor of the house.  If I don't bomb the whole house I'll just
drive them upstairs.  So far they have't come upstairs.