From:
"Bill Gruber, FML Moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 1998 01:31:20 EST
If you can't be at the FML 10th Anniversary gathering in Florida later this
month you can STILL celebrate with us.  We would VERY much like you to send
a photo and/or a note about you and your ferrets.  They will assembled into
a notebook for all attending to see.

If you'd like to participate, please send to:

 Bill Gruber
 P.O. Box 6179
 New York, NY 10150

Please enclose a return envelope if you'd like what you sent to be returned.
I promise we will do our best to keep photos in good condition and though I
can't 100% guarantee their safety, I don't anticipate any problems either.

I'll definitely have a few pictures of the event on a web site someplace
when it's all over.

Also, by the time you read this, a small order of FML 10th anniversary
T-shirts will be at the printer!  This is a limited edition -- we probably
can't print more due to our agreement with the artist and I'm only printing
100 or so.  I don't know the price yet, but they should be under $10 each.

If you are pretty sure you want one please drop me a note.  If a zillion
people want em, maybe we can increase the order a little bit (not sure,
but it would help to know).  I don't yet have a picture of them to give out.

Bill