From:
Stacey Yea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 13:10:14 -0400
Hello all...me again,

Just wanted to say how excited I am for the Ferret Symposium.  Thanks to
Ronnie's and Randy's generous offer I will be able to attend.

I think the idea for us to wear our FML names as name tags is a fabulous
idea!

Oooh.... I am so excited to meet everyone, it is such a great thing to
finally be able to interact with a whole bunch of ferret enthusiasts like
myself!  There is never enough info.to get or things to learn and see about
these guys!

I have just found this FML, don't ask why it took me so long, I have been
searching forever for something like this ,so anyway, I am a little behind,
but trying to catch myself up on what is going on!

Please keep me posted with any new ideas or plans that have came up or have
been made for the Symp.... I am not too sure what it is all about exactly!

I am bringing my fuzzbutts with me, of course!
Is anyone else?  let me know, if you are.

See some of you shortly, have a nice weekend!

Oh ya, a fellow FML'er new baby is not feeling well, please all keep her
in your thoughts!

Talk to you soon,
Stacey and The Boys!