From:
Joanne Hinton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2010 09:37:31 -0800
I adopted my current ferret from a shelter about 5 years ago. She was
between 2.5 and 4 then which puts her between 7.5 and 8ish now. I'm
getting ready to move to Dallas at the end of the month.

I am concerned about flying from Seattle to Dallas with her. I feel
like that 4+ hours in the cargo hold will stress her too much. Anybody
have experience with an older ferret and moving (or flying)? Not moving
is not an option and unfortunately driving isn't an option either.
Anything I can do to make it less stressful for her? The other thing
I'm considering is fostering her with a friend until she passes away
on her own.

Thanks!
Joanne