From:
Alicia Whiting <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 12:14:19 -0400
When my ferrets had fleas a few years back we went to the vet and she gave
us some great stuff that really worked.  She is an experienced ferret vet
too.  She gave us one of those things like Program for kittens, there was
purple writting on the box and the tubes of stuff.  Then we put a few
drops on each according the their weight and I only had to do it once a
month.  I *think* it's best to go to your vet for fleas in ferrets since
a lot of stuff sold in pet stores and such is made for cats and dogs and
could harm your ferret.  But...I'm not sure on this.  AW and the four
silly furkids