From:
Leslie Kauffman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 10:47:19 -0500
>I'd like to solicit opinions on whether or not either of these is
>significantly better than the homemade variety, and therefore worth the
>extra expense.  My ferrets are 4 years old, so they need a tunnel that
>will last a while.  Also, does the clear plastic have any advantage over
>the opaque plastic?  What are the ends finished with?  Do the ferrets seem
>to care?

Hello everyone!

I just thought I'd throw in my 2 cents.

I have 3 of the clear ferret tubes from The Ferret Store and my 2 just
ADORE them!  Mind you these are the only things I have purchased that they
actually pay attention to.  The trick is to rearrange them every couple of
days.  My two love to chase each other through them and play "king/queen"
on the tube by running into opposite ends and try to get the other to back
out of the tube.

I also prefer the clear ones (besides that they are thicker than regular
dryer tubes) you can see through them and actually see the fun they are
having.  If you've never witnessed a ferret wag it's tail...than you simply
MUST purchase one (or more) of these!

I did buy 2 regular dryer tubes (the white ones) because I wanted them to
have more tubes because they love them so...(and they were cheaper).  They
went through them once or twice the first day I brought them home, but
haven't bothered with them since.  go figure.