From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 02:58:04 EST
Sigh........... Well, it's all over.  I am just now getting home from The
International Ferret Symposium 2002.  What a GREAT weekend.  It was so fun
to meet all the people I talk to here.  The speakers were wonderful.  I
learned so much and was entertained as well.  The vendors had great stuff
(the back of the Ford Explorer was PACKED floor to ceiling with stuff,
and we had a 3 level cage CJ donated to us strapped to roof as well.
You should have see the Ag Station guys faces when we came back INTO
California)  It was priceless.

But mostly I was proud to be part of all of this.  What a dedicated bunch
of people.  You all do so many selfless acts of kindness, I applaud you!

I only have one question.  I spent all weekend with Big.  LOL Nooooo , not
that way!!!  Sheeesh.  But in the same general area.  Now I come home and
find 3 FML's.  How does he do this?  No!  When did he have time to do
this??  Big , your an amazing man.  Thank you for all you do!

Robin Jones
Doodlebugs Mom

[Moderator's note: Sleep? What's thazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....snore. BIG]