From:
Sonia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Dec 2003 13:04:02 -0800
I need som dire help.  I have 3 ferrets that are trying to get to their
soon to be new home in colorado, They are in Oregon.  I was suppose to
drive them to ontario Or to meet someone who will take them the rest of
the way, But My car is dead and I cant make it.  So... Is anyone going
from the portland Oregon area towards colordo any time before the end
of the year?  Im moving the 2nd and cant take them with me.

Merry Christmas to everyone and their fuzzys
Sonia