Date:
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 10:41:22 EST
Was hoping Friscal would last until after Christmas,But she was having
sezier really bad one ever 10 to 15 min.What just broke my heart to see.
When they go threw them...they foam at the mouth..shake.jump..The really
hard ones made her call out....This had to happened late at night ,no vet
open,can't do anything but watch you baby go threw this.She died a very
bad way,My heart is broke,Even my dog got upset.I prey and hope no other
has to go threw that,Now I got one left,got to watch her for awile to
make sure she doesn't greaf to much.

Please take a moment and say a preyer for all those great little ones
that have went to the bridge,sick,homeless ones too.

I do hope all a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!