From:
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 15:32:57 EDT
On sunday Oct 15 there is a dog and cat adoptathon going on, we we invited
to join, so we are!!  Its from 10am to 4pm at West Flamingo Park (Jones &
Flamingo)  We should be set up around 11 am.  We will have ferrets for
adoption, some of our special residents there.  also some products, lots
of used leashes and harnesses!!!

Please if you can came by and support the ferret community, I just have
one helper right now and with my arm surgery I can't lift to much and
tire easily We will be doing lots of ferret education, I hope.

I hope to see some of you guys there!!  Gotta go get things ready.

BTW, if you can believe this someone stole the money out of our donation
jar sitting on my entertainment center, that is as low as you can get.  i
hope the person that did it enjoyed taking money used for vet bills and
had a great time with it.  NOT

Also per Bob's post we have 60 shelter ferrets and around 45 or so ready
to go, lots of cuties.

Take care,
CJ
24 Carat ferret Rescue And Shelter