From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 12:27:29 -0800
hey everyone...SOSkat here...

i need some input here...i need to know if everyone likes the
"buy-tickets...get-what-you-get" type of raffles i usually run...or the
"buy-tickets-for-the-package-you-want" kind of raffle like i did for the
Christmas Raffle...

now...the regular raffles throughout the year will NOT have 112 prize
packages...only 2 or 3 or 4...depending on donations and availability of
items...but do you wnat to choos the prize package you want tickets
for?..or just buy tickets and take what you win?

also...Princess Pepper sent out a notice a couple weeks back that SOS is
in need of donations to be able to hold the raffles again this year...I
had responses from 3 people...[and i SO appreciate those donations!]...
but if we are to continue the raffles for the needy shelters...we will
still need more donations...i prolly have enough to do the first
raffle...possibly a second raffle...but not much more...

sooooooooo...if anyone who makes either ferret stuff or people stuff...
[we are not picky and actually like having a variety of items to put in
the packages!!!] please let me know and feel free to mail them to me at:

SOS
c/o kat parsons
11174 Seminole Ave
Mansfield, OH  44906

again...
please let me know [AT MY SOS E-MAIL ADDY!  [log in to unmask] ...
i do not always get a chance to read the fml] which type of raffle you
prefer...and also if there are any items you would like to donate for the
raffles for this year...:)

thank you so much...
SOSkat

=====