From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2007 11:56:34 -0400
Dear Anonymous-

I sent one message asking for advice, one message saying I'd follow up,
and one saying I'd solved my problem, thanks for the help. All were
labled as OT. I did not send the other FIFTEEN messages to the FML that
touched the subject. In the interests if fairness, may we then expect
fifteen more rude messages from you attacking the people who wrote in
about my dog?

May I also point out that I sent my final "Everything's OK, thanks for
the help" message several days ago? This would have died down on its
own, but *you* decided to revive it for your own purposes. (With
Anonymous, it's always the same purpose, being rude in public and
hiding behind the name Anonymous.) If things go as they generally do,
now somebody will be angry *for* me, and write in, keeping the whole
thing going *longer*.

Way to go. Get thee to Dr. Phil, or an anger management program.

Alexandra in MA