From:
Robert Ivey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 1997 19:33:25 -0400
I second Sheri's sentiments about the Sierra Club.  I have emailed both the
national organization and the student organization, but have not received a
response regarding their position.

I have asked M. Mullin about Sierra California's position on ferral dog and
cat populations and a universal spay/neuter law to prevent same, but that's
another issue.

Keep the heat on Sierra, especially California members.  There are many
other environmental organizations that one can easily join in place of
Sierra (GreenPeace, Nature Conservancy, etc.)

Sharon