From:
David Minette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Apr 1996 14:45:16 +0000
I bought a couple fuzzies in Reno.  I found a couple stores from the yellow
pages that were open on Sundays (when I happened to be smuggling through
from Oregon to Cali).  I don't remember the names, but I remember that the
one I did buy from was tucked almost under a freeway interchange, they were
$130, and had certificates for shots and neutering/descenting.  The store
owners were both extremely knowlegable about ferts, and understanding with
the Ferret Underground Railway (gave me free food, got a poop box for me,
got a couple cups for water and chow, etc)

The other location was on the main drag, featured a big add with ferrets
PROMINANTLY featured, but not only knew nothing about ferrets, but the kits
they had were diarrhetic and in very poor health.  The owner's comment was,
in essence, "Oh, that?  Just upset with the change in food."

I recommend taking the time and effort to find the store under the overpass.
Just wish I could remember the name.

David Minette
I woul