From:
Pie O' Pah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 2013 23:35:16 -0500
Dear Scott,

Here's to fin's in the water, feathers in the aire, and tails in the
tall summer grass. And speaking of tails in the tall summer grass,
there are quite a few here who needed to get a message to you. So on
behalf of your first - Bubba, and the others who follow in his paw
steps - Max, Blizzard, Robbie of the "few hours", Bounder & Beeper,
Pal, Bodie "The Ghost", Clyde, Casio, Bon Bon, Williwaw, Cyndi,
Carlito, GiGi who reached an amazing 10 years of age & Bisbee who is
still as handsome as ever, Gigabyte & Wingnut - who misses grooming
your mustache so very much, Ivan the Toebable - who misses your toes,
Abba - your beautiful Dancing Queen, and Flower who often visits the
honey mesquite tree that over looks the Dragoon Mountains and the
Cochise Steadfast, and recently Monty, a DEW after my mum's heart.

They tell me that through summer, and fall, and now winter, they have
been here, all healthy, all happy, all missing you every bit as much
as you have missed them. Each day they live here, they do so through
the love you gave them, and for each there are so many fond memories
that if I were to place them all in a cup, it would run over with
joy, merth, silliness, comfort, and most of all love.

So as the seasons pass, and each day ends, they all gather to the
Viewing Pool, so they can look down, and over you, and send dozen's
and dozens of soft, furry kisses, and wonderful new year wishes, and
that when you are ready to come and join them, there will not a dry
eye at the Bridge, but they will all be tars of joy.

In Love & In Comfort & Great Ferret Joy,

Pie O' Pah