From:
Melissa Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Oct 1998 09:28:20 -0500
I knew it was just a matter of time that this tween show about kids who can
change into animals would have a ferret.  I don't know how the ferret was
first presented (they have to touch an animal before they are it) if it was
shown as wild or pet, but I DID see when the girl was a 'ferret' I had it
on in the background, and hear 'How are we going to get all this oatmeal
*secreat weapon* down that ferrethole.' "Whatt??" I thought, and turned
around.  Cut to them standing around a hole.  'She's been down there a long
time' says one 'She's claustrophobic.  I hope she's okay' says another.  Up
comes this big fat sable boy, with a fangy face and cuteness.  A voiceover
says 'Whew!  Space!  Oh, hi, guys.' I missed the next bit, but I think they
all turned into ferrets to go down the hole.

CUTE!!