From:
Paige C Harmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 17:38:39 +0000
Hi again to our ferrety friends!

First of all, thank you to the well wishes Sascha and I recieved before
we left for Arizona to pick up our new family members!

As many of you may be able to relate to, we left with the intention of
bringing home two, and instead ended up with four bright babies!

Everyone, please welcome Izzy, Speedy, Lady, and Spatz to their new
forever home!  Little Lady seems to be a bit homesick and missing her old
daddy, so she's decided to play the "no eating game" and been getting
spoiled with lots of yummy duck soup and chicken broth etc.

Just waiting for the ADV test results so they can all meet Sascha!

Anyway, the main reason I am writing is... while I have tons of wonderful
bedding for my 5 babies, I'd like to have more, and I'd like to make it
myself.  The only thing is, I'm not quite sure how to go about it!

I have the general idea... but if anyone has any suggestions, or even
instructions on how to make sleep sacks, hammocks, and nesting boxes,
I'd be much obliged!!!

Thanks in advance!

Paige and the FuzzButtFive