From:
sunshinerainbows <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 17:18:13 -0400
I want to thank everyone who wrote and sent such lovely cards and letters
in sympathy for my sweet little Sadie's passing last Wednesday...

They include:
Troy Lynn, the Fert Angels, Rebecca & the Crew of Merry Mayhem, Cathy S.
( Zoo"), Ron S. in Michigan with his 5 Furrbabies, Lyal S., and Stella
in Detroit.

If I have missed anyone, then I didn't get your card... Whenever I
defrag, I end up having some mail bounce, and unfortunately with Yahoo
(groups), there is no way to tell who sent it.... Some mail bounces,
some doesn't, but if I didn't list you and you sent me something, I am
so sorry - I never got it...

I was sooo touched by all the cards & letters that came, I truly never
expected it.  Some made me smile, most made me cry, but I know that is
all part of the healing process... Sadie is so honored to have friends
such as the FML readers - friends she didn't have many of in her life on
Earth.  Maybe in a few days I will be able to clean out her cage or throw
away the empty Pred.  container, right now I just can't... It is so hard
to believe that she is really gone, our little morning routine is no
more... I miss my poor little Sadie so much....

Thank you all again so much for caring, you brought a bit of peace to
this Ferret Mommy's heart...

Many huggs,
Jane and Rikki, FiFi, and BeBe & missing our Ferret Angel, Sadie