From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 1997 01:40:32 -0000
If your ferrets adore Ferretone or Linatone, and if you love to spoil your
ferrets but don't want to poison them with too much Vitamin A, try olive
oil.  Only one of my eight fuzzies was obviously disappointed not to be
getting Ferretone anymore, and she has adjusted to the point of pushing and
shoving with the rest to reach my fingers.  I love giving my little guys
treats, but I don't want to fill their tiny stomachs with raisins and
Laxatone and Nutrical, and I don't want to poison them, either.  I give them
a drop of olive oil on my finger anytime I meet them in "Treat Territory"
and we're all very happy with the system.  Especially me!  I think a begging
Prairie Ferret is the cutest thing in my world.

Blessings
Judith