From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 May 2002 17:19:17 EDT
To all who remember a little rehab girl called Ms. Furbie.  She came to
me with pasturella and she would not eat dry food at all.  I happened one
day to look behind the couch and found her eating popcorn.  I thought not
my little girl eating something solid.  Well that blossomed into to her
eating her kibble.  She also had problems walking due to the conditions
she was kept in.  Well she has grown stronger and stronger everyday.  She
is leaving me today to go back to the Ferret Business of GA in hopes to
find a permenant home.  I will miss her.  She slept with me sometimes
when my husband traveled.  Although I could never get her to release any
emotions except the feet action from tickling.  Our bond had grown.  She
would always come and get me if her bowl of food was low.  Not out but
low.  She will be missed.

I knew this day would come when this little angel will have to leave.  I
tried not to get attached but I did.  Kineman will still be with me for a
while.  I want him to gain more weight.  I realize its just so Munchkins
can come into my home, so I won't be overburdened.  She is another rehab
baby to care for.

Miss Furbie you will be missed.  Love Ya Sweetie.  Make Auntie Happy.

Benita