From:
KQuinn100 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 1998 09:51:21 EST
I am a new reader of FML and it has so far been very informative and FUN!  I
get all of the ferret mags that I can find and have several ferret books ( I
did a lot of research before purchasing my first ferret) but I have learned
A LOT more since getting a hold of my mothers computer(I just moved back
close to her,was living in NY) Before everyone thinks I am a little kid for
mentioning my mother, I am married and 28 years old!  LOL Let me tell you
about my fuzzies first: My first two ferrets that I purchased are "Kerry" a
year old female cinnamon and "Tydgh" (say it Tyg-my husband is from Ireland
it is an Irish boys name) a year old male black sable Theyboth captured our
hearts so fast...cannot believe I waited so long to get them!  Both of them
are great fuzzies, very friendly and healthy.  Then a month ago we added
"The Snapper" ( not because he bites-again an Irish name..slang term meaning
"the young one or baby") he is a heavy silver mitt, 15 weeks old male.  He
is great!  A very rambuctious baby!!  Now, the thing I learned from the FML
that made me sad...all of my fuzzies were bought at pet stores(won't do that
anymore)and are MF ferrets.  I didn't know the controvercy or health
problems with MF.  But I wouldn't give up my fuzzies for ANYTHING!  All of
mine are healthy and well adjusted.  The first day I got my FML..I cried.  I
was a vet tech for ten years and pride myself on being a responsible pet
owner.

Now what I want help on is this..I live in South Carolina and want to find a
ferret club, shows, or anything I can do with my ferrets.  I don't mind
driving a ways to do this.  I also would love to help out a shelter..
fostering ferrets or anything I could do.  I have an extra cage, as my
fuzzie family quickly outgrew their two story condo, they now have a huge
cage, I also have extra hammocks, and sleep tubes.  I can't help buying new
cute ferret stuff when I see it!!  If anyone could give me info I would
really appreciate it.

Kelly
"Kerry" i am sooo cute
"Tadgh" just let me lay on your feet
"The Snapper"  I am a big boy and want to PLAY!!!