From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2006 12:39:18 EST
Hey I wanna party ... Judy is having a party?  I wanna cake.  I bet your
cake is going to be huge, huh Judy?  How many candles are going on that
thar cake, Judy?  Fifty?  ::ducking::  But elves do live for hundreds of
years, don't they?  ::dodging to the left::  So you're not half way dead
yet if you are fifty right?  ::dodging to the right::  You know I thought
I saw some dust intermittently puffing out of your arse at the last
symposium.  Farting dust already are we?  :: bending myself backwards
Matrix style::  I mailed out a few dollars to SOS for your birthday
present the other day.  One for each of my personalities?  One for each
critter?  One for every time the Oracle nailed Linda Iroff to the boards?
I don't know.  You can pick and choose.  All I know is that it can't be
for all of the times that you have helped the ferret community or for
ever deed you've accomplished.  I don't have that much money.  And I
know it absolutely can't be for every time you've been a friend to
somebody ... because there just isn't that many dollars in the world.

Wolfy

http://www.wolfysluv.com
Sean and Rocky Slide show
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=7222047&uid=3512225