Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 1995 01:48:33 -0500
It was just brought to my attention that I overlooked a post suggesting to
the public at large that I would assist them in obtaining a ferret in CA.
NOT!  To do so risks the rescue permit that we hold so dear and the future
of animals confiscated by F&G.

I will assist you with veterinary care.  I will suggest ways to help with
legalization.  I will offer advice (okay so sometimes its unsolicited), but
I will not give anyone suggestions or ideas on how to obtain or smuggle a
ferret in this state until we become legal.  The lives of too many animals
depend on this.

I hope you all understand.
Thanks,
CDFA1