Date:
Sat, 3 May 2003 13:34:35 EDT
Folkes,
It's about 3 weeks away now & we need RSVP's for the tent sites.Lots of
folkes are staying in hotels as they are bringing thier fuzzies with
them.It's way to hot to camp with them in Fl.

We are still in need of tacky hammies.I've made one that I think is about
the ugliest thing I've ever seen.Hammies period would be nice.

We're having media coverage as well.So come join in our fun & get to meet
some great folkes.

For further info,contact myself @ [log in to unmask] or Kathy @

Dooks,
Sandi