Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2009 18:11:57 -0500
Hi everyone - I was looking at the tree and saw there are still a few
available on the first few pages and we're up to 51 trees.

I took 11 ferrets this year, but am thinking about taking more. I
talked a co-worker into adopting and she adopted 12 and another
friend took 3. These are people who do not even own a ferret.

Can we get these babies adopted?

I know things are tough, but even a package of N-bones or a package
of treats means so much.

We're such a giving community. I'd adopt them all if I could. The
shelters do so much. Let's help them as much as we can!

Julie Coddington