From:
Reg & Kim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 2009 10:43:11 -0500
Hi to all and hope everyone and their loved fuzzies are doing well.

Have been reading a lot lately about flying and my husband and I
enjoyed doing this when we could fly with our two ferrets as well but
it now has posed a problem since in cabin is no longer an option and
one of our ferrets needs medical attention so cannot fly any other way.
I think we should get some good contacts for all the airlines posted
and compile letters to encourage them to include ferrets on their
"allowed" list, esp. that Delta/Northwest only late last year changed
its policy to no longer allow them. I mean seriously, they are taking
in a substantial amount of "free income" just by allowing us to have
our wonderful family members travel in cabin with us (under a seat
in secure carrier) so we can make sure they are safe and cared for
properly and they don't have to do anything except allow this to take
place by accepting our payment ($300 roundtrip was last we paid).

Just a few thoughts from us since some of our travel now is limited or
cancelled due to the fact of not being able to fly with our loving
ferrets in cabin. Take care and wish you all the best.