From:
Ann Barzda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 07:17:06 -0600
Thank you to everyone who contacted me about the two "nippy" ferrets left
at the Petco in Princeton.  I brought them to the SVFC show on Saturday,
and they went home with Kym Barone of the Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue
Association, who happened to have a potential adopter waiting for two
young ferrets.  They were adorable little girls, and it was really hard
for me to turn them over, as I fell in love with them.  Watching them play
in a hammock and sleepsack for the first time in their young lives was just
precious.  And seeing them bounce and dook and play in the hotel room,
looking like they had never expereienced such freedom was just wonderful.
I am sure they will go to a wonderful home and I was very happy to be able
to help.

Again, thanks to the FML for being such a wonderful resource in emergencies
like this!

Ann and her happy fuzzies, and dooks and thank yous from the newly named
Rita and Tina.