From:
Jim Byrnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 1996 14:11:23 UT
Hi everyone!
I can't believe that I'm not the only 'owned' ferret lover on this earth!!
What a relief to know that there are others who love and adore the little
feet they walk on.  My two little females are Buttercup and Chloe.  They are
6 and 3 respectively.  I have read and loved each FERRET Digest for the last
three weeks and look extremely forward to each issue.

Congrats to all ferrets in Mass.,U.S.A.!!!!  One word to all, that there is
currently a health inspector in Ontario, Canada researching the reasons and
results for quarantine of a ferret and the destruction of, to look for
rabies.  If you e-mail me I can give you his name and phone number.  This
may help in the future for all our little ones with occasionally nippy
habits.  :)

If anyone has any suggestions for a human with a desire for all ferret
products that are not yet available in Canada, please e-mail me with some
suggestions.  I've called everywhere and short of moving to N.Y.  State, I'm
in withdrawal...

If anyone is looking for an excellent vet in southern Ontario, look up the
Links Road Animal Clinic in Toronto.  They really know their business, and
have lovingly looked after all my carpet sharks in the last 11 years.

Long live the FML!  Best Wishes to all.
                Barbara,
                Buttercup, (mommies little one)
                Chloe, (mommies little stinky)