From:
Ophelia Hardin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 May 2009 23:57:10 -0700
Guys/gals -- Let's get a grip here, shall we?

The only reason to spend *any* time -- more than a fleeting moment --
considering how to humanely dispatch your ferrets is if you have
nothing better to do.

I'm sure in any emergency or catastrophe we'd all do our best. That's
what compassionate people do, isn't it?

Dr Freud still wonders if, in fact, there's someone else you'd rather
humanely dispatch. He says this in all sincerity.

Dwelling on thoughts of killing your fuzzies seems to this Viennese
doctor so much displacement of unrecognized anger.

At the risk of repeating myself, I'd suggest that anyone losing sleep
over this would kindly surrender their ferts to a shelter and have a
visit with those nice young men in their clean white coats...