From:
"gourmetcatering.com-sheri" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 07:22:52 -0700
Hi there CJ.
This is from Bobo (you knew me as Bebo buy my new Mommy thought I looked
and acted more like a Bobo) and Niko (you used to call me Skittlebutt but
new mommy didn't want to be reminded that someone actually gave me - an
animal - CANDY so she reverted back to my original name).  We saw a "post"
from you (what's that a stick?) and said we wanted to say hi and tell you
how we're doing.

Thanks so much for letting her adopt us and give us a forever home.  We
wanted to thank you too for taking us in when you did and taking such good
care of us.  You are a good, kind, selfless lady.  Hope your hooman son is
doing well at his job.  Mommy wants to know how Davey (that RODENT - just
kidding we meant to say chin) is doing, by the way... is he getting along
with your friend's boy yet?  We haven't gotten to meet the two girl chins
cause Mommy is afraid we'd like to grab them and... oh well, you get the
picture.

Anyway, life here is GREAT!  Mommy is a spaz and bought us the BIGGEST
house/kingdom in the world.  Actually the price of it went DOWN $70 at
Petsmart and Mommy went wild and the manager there GAVE HER BACK the
seventy bucks.  Now there's a great store.  I guess it helps that Mommy
spends every penny she makes at that store... whata sucker for fur!

Anyway, we have two HUGE Shepherd sisters who we met briefly but Mommy was
afraid they'd want to taste us so it was just a sniff.  And we have three
kitty sisters and one kitty brother.  The girls like to watch us romp &
play but the boy won't have much to do with us - maybe cause he's an older
guy.  We've managed to make her room a mess, but she doesn't mind cause
we're soooo cute!  She made us toys out of boxes and tubes, leaves her
pants & socks around so we'll have plenty to explore... it's a blast here
(we get OUT every morning and evening)!  I (Bobo) sometimes like to pick
on one of my sisters (Punkin) by attacking her and biting her neck.  Mommy
freaks out, but I tell her - all in good fun!

Speaking of fun... Mommy met a sweet girl (on the other thing.. calferret?)
and the girl (Em) came to our house and brought her two furkids.  Wow did
we have a blast!  It was cool meeting new friends, but then we all got
dunked!  (bathed) and clipped (nails) and things poked in our ears (Mommy
wanted to make sure she knew how to do all that right).  Then we got
treats!!!!  Yay!  I (Bobo) don't care for Cherrios too much so Mommy makes
sure she has those cinnamon square things for me.  But, C.J. can you tell
Mommy not to be so stingy with the RAISINS????  We think she' s afraid
we'll get runny poopie or something.  Which reminds me - all she does is
clean our boxes!  Brother, more play time not clean time is OUR motto!
And another thing, she keeps all the GOOD STUFF soooo high up!  Wassup with
that?  How can we investigate the drinks (and spill them) if they are on
top of the TV????

Anyway, Mommy's gotta go take the two huge mutts for her dumb walk so she's
making us close now...

We love you C.J. Keep up the good work!

Bobo, Niko (and Rocky - you met him when Mommy came to adopt Bobo, 'member?
to see if we'd get along together) and of course Mollie & Maggie (those big
Sheps), Punkin, Puddin and Tiger and even Malibu the old man (feline sibs).
The other two chins say hi (Mommy REALLLLY wants to sell them cause now
she's being a bad Mommy to them and not giving them as much time as she
used to now that we've come here to live - if you know anyone in the so
cal area... )