From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 20:17:28 EST
::Smoke rises.  The sound of a tiny tiny motor gets louder and louder.
Wait it doesn't sound so tiny now.  A large object balanced on a tiny
vehicle on four wheels is coming into view.  It's a man.... a man with a
ferret on his shoulder, both are riding a little tiny red wagon!  It's
wizzing right by us.  There is no motor!  That man was bent over and
literally jet propelled.  Empty can's of beans are flying everywhere.
There gone.  Now scampering is heard through the smoke.... and another
figure approaches.  It's a cloacked woman walking with ferrets.  This
awesome site of a woman stands before you holding a staff with a hairball
charm dangling from the top of it.  She stops.... looks..... pulls back
her hood.  ::

Greetings and salutations all you ferret heads.  My load is light as my
husband has confiscated my little red wagon and hidden my depends.  I was
able to tote one goodie for you all... just one goodie.

:: She dooks, spins in a circle waving said ferret hairball charm in the
   air::

BOOM! http://hometown.aol.com/canuckinfl/wrestling.html  <---There it is!
The Ferret Wrestling Federation
A great find!  This fun site has action shots of a real live FWF match!
Go.....yon ferret heads.... go and enjoy!

So many secrets.... such a burden.....but it is not time yet.

::Wolfy turns into the smoke and walks slowly with her staff, ferrets
following.  The funny sounding "motorized" little red wagon wizzes by
you at breakneck nitro speed, right by wolfy and into the smoke.  Wolfy
dissapears after that.... poof::

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/